Mama Goat Herbal Tonic
Tuesday, September 24, 2013 3:49 PM
Mama Goat Herbal Tonic-
parts should be measured by volume, not weight
(You decide how much you make, by deciding what size each “part” is, for example, if you use 1/4 cup as 1 part, then this recipe will make about 4 cups total)
8 parts Red Raspberry leaf
3 part Alfalfa herb
2 part Nettle leaf
1 part Rosehips
1 part Fennel seed, whole
1/2 part Cinnamon
Place all the herbs in a large bowl and mix well. Store in a glass jar in a cool, dark place. I give my pregnant does about 1-2 Tbsp daily mixed into their grain.
This herbal tonic is a blend of herbs traditionally used to
• Increase fertility
• Strengthen the wall of the uterus and the entire female reproductive system
• Help prevent miscarriage & hemorrhaging.
• Reduces pain during labor and after birth, by helping to tone the muscles used during labor and delivery
• Helps to provide a safe and speedy birth, encourages the uterus to let go and function without tension. It doesn’t strengthen the contractions, but makes the contractions more effective making the birth easier and faster.
• Aids in colostrum/milk production & quality
• When taken after birth, it may help decrease uterine swelling and cut down on postpartum bleeding.
• Supplies Vitamins A, Bs, C, E, K, D. High in Calcium and contains phosphorus, iron, potassium, enzymes and trace minerals.
I am not a doctor and the statements on this blog have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not intended to to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.